Monday 8 November 2010

Things to look forward to

On an upper note, I am extreamly looking forward to going to Take That's concent in June (I think it is) My Dad was able to get 8 tickets so im incredibly happy about that. Their new song is great -



Next Friday Harry Potter comes out!!!!!!!!! I had an extreamly unhealthy obbession in Year 7/8/9 but I keep it under wraps now, no one really knows apart from people who knew me then! I am very jealous of my Dad who is going to the premiere and won't take me. Though I've already been to one and met the cast!

Christmas is coming! I am sooo excited, this year I think will be better than any other. My parents are planning a party and their parties are like no other. We are having a 30foot tree in the hall which will look insane.

Im generally looking forward to all the Christmas things which will soon start happening!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Parents are going away for a week so my sister and I get the whole house to ourselves, that will definitely be an experience ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment