Friday 11 March 2011

Trust No One

It is unbelievable how spiteful some people can be. How can you say you're a friend of mine, I don't know who, I don't know why but someone stabbed me right in the back. Hit me hard, where it hurts. The pain is unbearable. Why would someone do such a thing? Ruin a beautiful relationship I had with my boyfriend, now we're arguing non stop just because of one person I don't even know about. It makes me sick.  I think about how much pain one person has caused for me and my relationship, which was going so well.
I've run out of tears, I'm so tired of crying. This has disgust me. I can't express how dissapointed I am, the fact is I don't know who to trust anymore if my friends go behind my back. I don't even want to know who this person is.

No comments:

Post a Comment