Saturday 1 January 2011

Christmas and New Years

I had a GREAT Christmas, I think it was definitely one of the best. My grandma was over and she was a bit annoying because she kept wanting to watch indian music channels but obviously I didn't !! But it was lovely. I got the loveliest presents and the food was so yum...
Boxing day our closest family friends came over and it was pretty much like Chistmas number 2. Then Christmas number 3 happened the day after with my cousins.

I then went to see Billy Elliot at Victoria Palace Theatre, it was magical !!! SOSOSOSOSOSO GOOD!

I spent New Years eve with my best friend in the whole wide world. It was an eventful night to say the least. Started getting ready at Kates then Pre Lash at Emilys then off to Sams party. Muad ting. Firstly we had about an hour walk to his house and at which point everyone was drunk already. I don't really remember much except from getting up on the tables and dancing and OH MY GOD I got in a fight with this girl. It was the scariest thing ever, I was shaking. Literally I thought she was going to punch me. This morning though I feel like death, I just forget last night ever happened.

New Years Resolutions

1) Concentrate more on work than boys
2) Stop getting pissed out of my head
3) Have less 'morning after regrets'
4) Stop biting my nails
5) Always think before I do something/ say something
6) When I am drunk, stop being over every male in the room

No comments:

Post a Comment