Monday 31 January 2011

My Birthday

Oh how great it feels to be 16 !!!!!!!!!
I came home friday night and rushed out to Westfield to pick out my birthday present

its not actually this colour but this style!!
 Then my family and I went for dinner which was lovely. Saturday morning I woke up at about 9:30 and come downstairs to find no one!!!!!!!!!!! So I ran to my parents room and got into their bed then we went into the kitchen and opened my presents and ate pancakes - yum!!

In the afternoon I got my hair done and got ready for my party. I was pretty nervous and only getting to my parents apartment about an hour before it was starting really did push it for time. People starting arriving at about 8...

All in all it was a good, interesting night but lovely to spend my birthday with my favourite people in the world!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment