Monday 27 September 2010

I don't like mondays.

Sunday night feeling are the worst. when that hand on the clock hits the 4:00 im like washababa :( my weekend is over. the worst part is knowing that I have school the next day

Monday morning - bam up at 6:30 rush around to do things and try to get to school on time (though there is dreadful traffic)

twas a good day for a monday, the lesson finished before I was able to do my Spanish oral but it sucks in a way because now I still have it lurking on my mind....

the only thing i really miss when i am at school is my doggy
aww hes so cute! hes called brody like brody from the hills!

apart from that, I really dont mind boarding

1 comment:

  1. It's because you're with me ;) 'when that hand on the clock hits the 4:00 im like washababa'.... Oh Plum!

    ReplyDelete