Sunday 26 September 2010

a rainy sunday afternoon

Probably the worst end to my week.

Started off having to dog walk in the pouring rain. George being off with me, I thought it would pass. but no he says we are a difficult situation! doesnt know what he wants, says he doesnt want to hurt me well he fucking well just did!!!!!! saying he hopes im alright, course im not alright, your actually such a dick. how the fuck can you do this to me then say you still want to see me next weekend

i hate hate hate hate this, its not all changed again. why has my life changed so much recently. you were the best thing my my life and now your gone

i want you back :( i dont know how im going to do this.

how the fuck am i going to move on

1 comment:

  1. Aww sorry about the break up. It'll get better, it did for me :)

    ReplyDelete