Sunday 26 September 2010

Summer '10

I know I'm a little late but I think my first post should start with my summer....

A LOT happened this summer - good and bad

Firstly I spent 4 days with my boyfriend (now my ex boyfriend) at the start of July. We visited Brighton together too.
A few days after I went off to Portugal for 4 weeks.

These 4 weeks changed my life.
First week - Freya and Heather came out to visit me there, I became very ill. Later was diagnosed with Lactose Intolerance, but thats another story. I was still able to go out every night though, haha... We met some uber cool people there. After a week though they flew back to England. The day after my boyfriend and I broke up. Even though we were together 6 months I was surprisingly fine about it!
Second and Third week - Tilly and her Family came out to stay with us for two weeks. Both our familes have been having holidays together for god knows how long. They are always so so so memorable. We went to the beach, on a yacht, sand sculptues, had barbaques, went out for dinner, swam, go karting, you name it, we did it!
Fourth week - this was my last week, I was shattered by this time. Although I had to make the most of the sun. This last week was very significant to my life right now. I met this one boy called George. At first I had no feelings for him whatsoever but these were soon to change. However everytime I saw him i was drunk!!!! But on my last night we spent our whole night together, it definitely was a night to remember...

Back in England I saw George twice before I flew out to Sardinia!!!

Sardinia was an insane holiday by itself. First I flew out there with my longest best friend Riley and a friend from my old school Caroline. It was really great us three together as we could catch up on old times.

Riley's dad owns a 100foot yacht! It really is to die for. It will have been the third timeI have been on it. The three of us had the whole yacht to outselves for 4 days before her dad, aunt uncle, sister and her friend flew out to be with us. However it did not ruin our fun. Each day brought something new. This definitely was a holiday to remember, I wasn't ready to come home but I knew that the flight home would be an experience in all!!! We flew private jet home, in a 14 seater even though there was only 8 of us. This was INCREDIBLE, we had food and movies, there were tv screens too. A flight has never gone so quick in my life. Once we landed though I knew I was back to reality.

My school work approached me..............







No comments:

Post a Comment