Tuesday 12 October 2010

Christmaka List

not long now...

1) Philips Lumea - costs a reasonable amount but will be sooo worth it
2) Juicy Tracksuit - my best friend took mine :(
3) This gorgeous leather jacket from whistles (can never have too many)
4) Wool cardi from Paul Smith , will keep me warm for those cold days..
5) Juicy Chunky Sitch Cardi
6) Louis Vuitton Alma MM
7) Canon 550D
8) D&G Ballet flats
9) Chanel Medium Shopping Bag
10) Marc Jacobs Paradise Little Janice
11) Links Black Mini Cord Bracelet
12) Links Classic Ring
13) Tiffany Hugs and Kisses Band Ring
14) Tiffany 1837 Ring
15 Rolex Lady - DateJust PearlMaster
16) ....and a little white fluffy puppy

2 comments:

  1. Oh Plum, you truly are something else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I did take the time and effort to calculate (I'm ill and bored) and this comes to just under what my sister earns a year. hahahahah oh plum

    ReplyDelete