Saturday 2 October 2010

where do I see myself in 20 years time?

well, lets think.
where do I want to see myself in 20 years time?

- having a seriously awesome job! when you tell people what you do they will go "oh my god thats so amazing!!!"
- married to a lovely handsome successful man
- living in London, I like the sound of Putney or Barnes or Richmond, or maybe even more central like Kensington or Holland Park
- have two children already with another one along the way and one more in a few years time
- being able to spoil my children and have regular lunches with my girlfriends
- have an insane wardrobe full or designer clothes, shoes and bags
- throw amazing parties and entertain a lot
- let my children have all the freedom they want
- send them to private boarding schools
- make sure they have friends round on the regular
- be the coolest mom
- drive a 4x4 but have a convertable sports car for those summer days
- own a yacht and have friends on it once a month
- have other houses in New York, Dubai, Switzerland, and Portugal
- be able to go on incredible holidays, staying in fabulous hotels

This is a dream but it WILL become a reality

No comments:

Post a Comment