Thursday 14 October 2010

My perfect guy...

If this were a recipie, it would be the scrummiest cake in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Good looking
2) Good fashion sence
3) Plays rugby
4) Insane body
5) Hot hair
6) Taller than me
7) Doesn't change around his friends
8) He has to be good at sex or I will generally not be able to survive
9) Gorgeous eyes
10) Middle class family
11) Will go shopping with me
12) Buys me random presents
13) Has a good social life
14) Great taste in music
15) Will put up with watching girly movies with me
16) Really caring
17) Likes to do family things
18) Takes me out to dinner
19) Tells me I'm beautiful
20) Carries my bags for me
21) Eats a lot of varied foods but is not fat (he will play sport obviously)
22) Has a seriously sexy voice
23) Good manners
24) Gets on well with my family and friends
25) Makes me laugh
26) Will just lie in bed with me and give me massive cuddles
27) Doesn't care if I look horrible
28) Cheer me up
29) Plays with my hair
30) Lets me be who I want to be and doesn't try to change who I am
31) Lives close enough
32) Will buy me presents for no reason

No comments:

Post a Comment