Sunday 10 October 2010

wow, what an eventful few days

Firstly last night was the most crazy night ever. I went round a friends and there was only meant to be about 20 people going. Number 1, I drank way too much...had a horrible headache this morning and my throat kills. but anyway, during the night all these boys stormed into the house and took my friends ipod, phone, camera, vintage expensive wine, they wernt invited so we told them to leave but they wouldnt so my friend called her cousin who then called the police. by this time I was out of it. I could not see a thing. so then the police turned up, I welcomed them by running away screaming the police are here the police are here. but they were lovely, litterally so understanding. we told them everything and hopefully got the gatecrashers in trouble.
I even gave one a hug and one comforted me when I was histreically crying over a boy!

so this boy! well lets just say I am happy to say I have seen the end of this. He has moved on, got a new girlfriend and its time for me to stop getting so bogged down in all of it. yes when I found out he shagged her and she is now his girlfriend a part of me inside did hurt but then I realised why the fuck am I upset. what is there to be upset about, my friends had a massive bitch fight on his wall on facebook which probably helped, they pretty much said everything I had wanted to say for a long time and therefore it feels as if a major leaf has been lifted. Then I had a massive conversation with his new girlfriend who actually seems alright and everything is now sorted and I really wish them the best. it is probably for the best as she lives just about 5 minutes away from him so thats good, plus I know they will most likely brake up in the maxiumum of 2 months anyway so HAHA

1 comment:

  1. Plum we will be needing to talk, and another cracking post I got a giggle out of - 'a major leaf has been lifted'I think you mean wieght... or is this some new terminoligy I haven't heard of.... I am very glad it is all over, now get you're arse back to school you skiver.

    ReplyDelete